So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Park


Our apartment is located next to a golf course and there is an amazing park nestled in the trees along the golf course.  It is amazing--there are so many large trees and peacefulness that surrounds you when you're there that you don't even feel like you're in the city.  You almost feel like you're on vacation!  Landon and I will be spending lots of time at this park for sure!
 I took Landon the other day with my friend, Wendy, and her two boys.  The boys had the best time playing together!
 Happiness!
 Landon and Cruz are close to the same age and they are both the most tender hearted little boys I've ever met.  They must get it from their mommas!  :)
 Aren't they sweet?!  One more year and these two boys will be going to kindergarten together.  So hard to believe...where did my little baby go?
Wendy's husband, Rex, pulled up in the golf cart to bring the boys a popsicle and Eli wanted Landon to smell his!  Ha!  Silly boys.  Rex took the boys for a ride around the golf course on the golf cart.  I'm so thankful that we live close to such sweet friends.  I see many fun play dates in our future with this sweet family.

Aside from having an awesome park along the golf course, there is a wonderful running path along it too!  Absolutely perfect for Wendy and I since we are running buddies.  Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment