So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cricket

 Landon found a cricket outside the other day--a dead cricket!  And he described it as 'so cute'.  I'm really not sure if his little heart can be any more tender. You have to have an extremely tender heart if you think a dead cricket is cute, right?!?  He brought it in the house and wanted me to take his picture with it.  
After I took his picture with his 'new friend' I told him that the cricket couldn't stay in the house and that he needed to take him back outside where he belonged.  Landon did get a little upset but decided it would be okay to let cricket stay right outside of our door.  He was even so thoughtful to get a little leaf as a blanket for cricket.
Landon wanted me in on a picture with him and cricket, so I set up the self timer and here we are.  
I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be this little guys mom!  He's the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment