So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with my sweet little guy.  I'm not sure how I got picked to be his mom, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Being his mom brings me so much happiness and joy and I just pray that I am doing everything that he needs to grow up to be a respectful and caring person.
 My mom and sisters came into town for Mother's Day and I'm so glad they did.  We made a trip up to WF to see my Grandmother and Aunts, which was fun as always.  There is never a dull moment when we all get together.
 There is something about the Grandparents and Aunts that makes Landon so silly!  It's hard to get a good picture of him when they're around.  Ha!
Isn't this the sweetest picture?! 
Landon loves his Aunt Char.

On a side note:  I've got to get the internet in my apartment.  I love blogging about Landon's life and it's hard to do it without the internet.  Hopefully, I'll get it within the next few days and the blog with be more consistent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment