So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Monday, April 30, 2012

Twister

I love playing games with Landon and thankfully he likes them, too!  One of his favorites is Twister--it's not my favorite, but if it makes him happy I'm all for it! :)
We play with half of the Twister mat because a couple of years ago I dressed up as Twister for Halloween and used the other half of the mat as my dress.  Half the mat actually works well for Landon because it's small enough for him to reach all the circles.
 
He's always so sweet when we play games together.  When one of us loses the game he says, "Yay!  We're both winners!"  So sweet!
Mom and Dad came up this past weekend with the furniture for Landon's room and it's so boyish and perfect!  Landon loves it and it is definitely something he'll have for many years to come.  He's so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents that love him so much.  I'll take some pics and put them on here of his new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment