So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Beginnings


Landon and I are enjoying this turn in life that has taken place.  Landon is enjoying his new room so much!  He runs in there each day when we get home and closes his door and tells me that he needs to rest!
 He also made a few friends in just the few short days that we've been here.  He has really taken a liking to our down stairs neighbors.  He saw them sitting outside the other day and said, "Hey there!  I'm Landon and this is my mom, Header!"  So sweet!  I love how social he is. 
 He likes to sit on our balcony and look at people walking by.  He typically tells everyone, "Hey there!"  I love it and the smiles that he gets from strangers.
 We are just above the dog park, and Landon has already made a doggie friend.  Here he is looking at his friend, Bailey.  Bailey is a yellow lab that he's seen and played with a couple of times already.
 This silly boy brings me so much happiness. 
 I see lots of fun times and sweet memories ahead of us this summer as we adjust to our new normal.
He can't wait to get in the swimming pool at our complex.  I'm sure we will be there daily this summer!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment