So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goose Egg

 Landon's poor little forehead takes such a beating!  It seems as though he always has a bruise to accompany the scar that he got on his forehead on our cruise at Christmas.
 This bump happened when he was running from his sandbox to the trampoline.  While he was running he tripped and his forehead hit the metal edge of the trampoline.
 We put ice on it and he cried for just a few minutes.  Pretty soon he was back to his silly self.
 I think getting stitches on his forehead traumatized him because now every time he gets hurt he always says, "I'm okay.  I don't need to go to the doctor."
He's still a cutie even with his goose egg!  I took him to get a hair cut the day after this happened and he told the girl cutting his hair to watch out for his goose egg!  I thought that was too funny!  He is Mr. Chatty when we are out in public and I love it!  It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment