So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Part 3

Landon and I dyed eggs and he was a silly mess the entire time.  Fortunately, we didn't have any huge spills! :)
Here's my proof that he was a mess!  
I do have to admit that he may be the cutest little mess I've ever seen.
 Easter morning, Landon woke up to find his basket filled with treats from the Easter Bunny.  His favorite treat was this little wind-up chick that hopped around.
 He would hug it and say, "Awe, mommy....he's so cute!"  I love my tender hearted little boy!

 Landon spent the day with his dad for Easter.  They went to visit Landon's great grandmother and on the way they stopped in a field of bluebonnets for a few pictures.
  Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment