So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer

  I'm loving summer with my little man!  We have spent a little time at the pool almost everyday and Landon has loved every second.
 I love that we don't have to set an alarm clock every morning, we can stay in our jammies until noon if we want to (yes we have--more than once!), we can go get snow cones whenever we want, and we can just hang out and enjoy each other!
 We've gone to see a couple of movies and gone to the library a few times.
 Landon has done some fun things with his dad, too!  They've watched airplanes take off at the airport, played at Lego Land, and dug up worms in the flower bed to go fishing with.
I love getting to feel like a stay at home mom for a few months of the year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment