So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Friday, June 29, 2012

Bug

 My sweet little guy is a bit under the weather and it breaks my heart when he doesn't feel well.  I just wish I could take his pain away when he feels bad.
 This picture was taken just a few hours before he started feeling bad.  We were at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and he kept telling me that he was cold and tired, so I knew he wasn't feeling well.  When he wouldn't eat his pizza or birthday cake that's when I really knew that he wasn't feeling well.
 This poor little guy has a headache and a tummy ache.  He's been running a fever off and on, too.  :(
I told him that he probably just has a little bug in his tummy and he said, "But mommy, I didn't eat a bug though".


Lots of snuggles and resting in store for us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment