So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Landon had a fun time dressing up as a "weenie dog" and going out to trick-or-treat with my friend Wendy and her two boys.
 We looked for a dog costume at the party store but didn't have any luck, so I ended up making his costume.  It actually worked out pretty well because the total cost was about $3!!  Score!!  He wanted to be a weenie dog because "they're so cute".
 A cute little dog ready to trick-or-treat.
 We made our first stop at our friend Wendy's house.
Can you see his tail?!

 All three boys before heading out around the neighborhood.
 I guess Eli thought something loud was going to happen when the door opened.  :)
 Best friends
 This picture of Landon is so fun with his ears flapping as he runs.
 Sweet boys
Landon had a great night of trick-or-treating with sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment