So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love

Landon is such a mommy's boy and I just love it!  He says some of the sweetest things and I want to write them down so I don't forget them.
 He drew two red hearts on a piece of paper and put them on the night stand and said, "Mommy, leave these two hearts right here so you will know how much I love you when you look at them."  Oh my?!?.....Pure sweetness!!
 He was spending time with his dad the other day and before he left he told me, "Mom, I'm going to call you and check on you to make sure you are doing okay."
 He held a book up to me the other day and flipped the pages and told me that he loved me more than all the pages in the book.
 He will be sweeping girls off their feet when he grows up if he continues with his sweet words.
I just love his tender and sweet heart.  I sure hope he never loses it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment