So, there's this boy.
He kinda stole my heart.
He calls me "Mom".

Monday, July 30, 2012

Happiness

This little guy makes me SO happy.
He is just the absolute sweetest little thing.
 The other day we had a little conversation in the car about me having a husband.  It went a little something like this...

L:  Mom, do you have a husband?
M:  No, buddy I don't.
L:  Do you want one?
M:  Someday I hope to have a husband.
L:  Well, I can be your husband until you get one.
M:  Landon, that is so sweet.  We can pretend you're my husband until I find one.

Landon was cleaning the oven door with Windex and ventured off around the house to clean other surfaces, too.  When he finished he came to me with the Windex and towel still in his hand and said, "Mom, I cleaned everything for you.  I will clean everything for you always that way you never have to do it".

I love how this sweet boy looks after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment